Monday, December 22, 2014

Second Trip to Christmas Town

Everyone in Town is in the Christmas Mood!


That might be an exaggeration, but from the crowd at Busch Gardens it just seemed that way.  I have never seen it that crowded during Christmas Town.  It was unbelievable and somewhat inconvenient, but festive all at the same time.

Of course I wanted to see the Scrooge No More show again.  That seems to be the hot ticket this year and it totally lives up to the hype.  We wanted good seats so we got in line very early.  After standing in the cold for 30 minutes it was a relief to get into the theater 30 minutes before showtime.  It was so cozy in there we were very tempted to take a nap!

I'm still working on my showtime photography skills.  It's hit and miss with me.  I tend to take photos that are perfect except for the main focus being overexposed.  Bummer.  This is such a beautiful show I really hope to take some photos that represent it well.  Maybe a third viewing is in order!






Of course Scrooge No More is my favorite show, but for some reason Hubby loves Miracles.  I think maybe part of the reason might be that he can sip his mug of hot chocolate while enjoying the show.  The show is in an outdoor theater but they have heaters and the outside walls are enclosed in plastic to help keep out the cold.  It works pretty well.



This year Christmas Town has added many photographic opportunities.  You can have your picture taken with one of the Clydesdales decked out in jingle bells.  There is a polar bear in Italy, a penguin in France and this adorable snowman in Holiday Hills.


There are also some spots just perfect for family Christmas photos.  The massive tree in front of the Festhaus comes to mind.  And don't forget Santa's Workshop.


I definitely will not be having my picture taken on Santa's lap!  But I might just get one with the happy snowman!

Sharon

#Buschgardens, #christmastown, #christmastown2014




No comments:

Post a Comment