Monday, January 5, 2015

New Christmas Scrapbooks Ready

Winter Woodland 5x7 Mini Scrapbook

Be Joyful 3x5 Mini Scrapbook

Running Behind or Way Ahead of the Game?


I'm still working on some Christmas projects.  I don't look at it as being late.  After all most people haven't even printed their holiday photos yet.  I've still got quite a few photos to process as well.  So with that in mind I am still working on some Christmas and winter albums.  Today I have two new listing in my Etsy Store and at Sharon Stroud Designs.

I haven't made the videos yet although I really intended to get to them today.   Even did my nails!  But then I somehow got distracted in the kitchen.  I was a real cooking maniac.  I made BBQ chicken, a pot of cabbage and corn muffins for dinner.  I also cooked a pot of beans for tomorrow and to top it off I tried a new recipe for banana muffins.  Yum Yum!

I hope you enjoy my new scrapbooks.
Sharon

#scrapbook, #premadescrapbook, #christmasscrapbook


No comments:

Post a Comment