Monday, October 21, 2013

Fun At Newport News Fall Festival

I look forward to the Fall Festival every year.  Sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate but this year was perfect.  The crafts were great this year.  I spent a bit more than I normally do but got some fantastic buys.  Also got my pint of local apple butter.  Yum!  I skipped the pork rinds but did get a big bag of kettle corn.  So much for my diet!  My timing was off so I didn't get to see a lot of the entertainment.  I did catch the kid's show with the monkey.  He was adorable.
  

The ventriloquist's dummy was another story.  Maybe I've seen too many horror movies but this was a bit creepy!

Checked out the re-enactment site also.  I'm sure they appreciated the good weather.




All in all it was a great time.  I ate too much, spent too much and walked way too much!  Already looking forward to doing it all over again next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment