Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Santa's Whimsical Sleigh



Santa's Sleigh Shoe - Second Model

Here is the sporty version of Santa's Sleigh.  This a sleep beauty, built for speed!  The whimsical paint is reminiscent of swirly snow drifts.  I'm really happy with how these shoes turned out and I'm definitely in the Christmas mood now!

This shoe is now available at sharonstrouddesigns and my Etsy Store.







I just have a few projects to finish up.  I'm hoping have everything wrapped up by Thanksgiving weekend.  Then I'm free and clear to enjoy my Christmas.  Of course I won't totally stop working.  I have a tendency to get lazy if I take time off and then I have a hard time getting back to work.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has that problem.  So I will spend my time working on some fun projects and thinking up new ideas for the coming year.  If you have any ideas please feel free to share them.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Sharon







No comments:

Post a Comment