Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New and Scary Adventure

So I've decided to try my hand at business.  I love to create things and after several people urged me to do it I've taken the plunge.  I've just opened my Etsy Shop and put a few things up for sale.  Here's what I have so far.





Yes, they are shoes!  But you can't wear them.  I've filled in the toes and totally covered and sealed the whole shoe.   They are meant to be candy dishes but you could use them for anything.  I think one would be beautiful on a nightstand to hold jewelry.  I'm guessing I'm not the only one who is sometimes too lazy to put my jewelry in the jewelry box!

Here is one with the candy in it.  If I had an office and a desk I'd definitely have this on it!


I have to say I really love this one.  It is just so much fun to look at.  I almost hate to see it go.  I do have more items done but I am still trying to get the listings ready.  Making the art seems to be easier for me to do than writing up an interesting description.  And to think at one time I wanted to be a writer!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment