Thursday, December 19, 2013

More Fun at #Busch Gardens Christmas Town

Well, I've managed to go to Busch Gardens again.  I try to take advantage of any decent day that comes along (weather-wise).  Two pairs of wooly socks, two shirts, hat, gloves, ski jacket...and I was feeling pretty fine!  This time I tried to fit in some shows that I hadn't hit yet.  Actually I did see the Deck The Halls shows before but at the time I was so busy shoving a yummy prime rib sandwich into my mouth that I didn't pay it much attention.




This show is a mix of standard Christmas songs that are family-friendly.  If you go right at dinner time be prepared for a possible wait.  Seems like everyone wants to eat at around 5-6 and that's also when one of shows is scheduled.  Crowded!  It's a nice place to eat since it's indoors and WARM.  I recommend the prime rib sandwich.  Not to mention the carrot cake (my personal fav)!!!  Of course it's not on my diet but this is a special occasion, right?



Not sure what this show was.  It was in France where the theme is 12 Days Of Christmas.  The ditzy lady with the "wand" was a bit irritating.  Well...more than a bit according to my hubby.  Actually it was so crowded that I didn't get to see the full show.  I never saw the guy with the 5 rings on his head do anything.  Took his pic just because I liked his costume!  In the glow of the lights he was a lovely shade of purple and I LOVE purple!  I guess I need to go back at least one more time to watch this one.

This decorations in France are my favorite.  If you come up the hill from Ireland, through the path of green trees, you will suddenly find yourself almost blinded by blue, pink and white lights.  It never fails to get the 'ooh and aah' reaction from everyone.  Or should I say "Ooh la la!"



Merry Christmas to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment