Sunday, September 21, 2014

Christmas Is Coming and I'm Determined To Be Ready (for once)

I've finished my first Christmas project of the season!  It's funny to think we're not even close to Halloween and I'm already excited about Christmas.  I really enjoyed working on the Halloween stuff but I'm ready to move on to the holly jolly.  Christmas just makes me happy!

I was out shopping yesterday.  Sad to say I don't even remember where.  (Nothing to do with age, of course.)  They actually had Christmas music playing and for once I didn't think it was too early.  I guess I'm ready for it.  Hope my wallet is.

So I'm busily working on my new Christmas products.  It will be here before you know it!  I hope my latest work brings you a little early Christmas joy!


Christmas Red Brick Fireplace Box by Sharon Stroud Designs, Custom made, Hand painted, Christmas keepsake

No comments:

Post a Comment