Thursday, October 9, 2014

Digital Goodies

Digital Products - Back to the Computer


I used to spend hours every day creating digital art.  But since I've crafting again I haven't had any time to work on the computer.  A girl can only spread herself so thin!  Yesterday I had the afternoon off and instead of finishing the products waiting for me in my studio I played on the computer.

It took me a little while to get back into the swing of it.  It's amazing how much you can forget in just a few short months.  And of course some of my plugins weren't working anymore.  So after killing up a couple of hours fixing that problem I finally got down to what I wanted to do.

I've been working on some mini scrapbooks and haven't found any embellishments that I wanted to use.  It's especially hard to find journal cards.  I got to thinking about it and decided to make my own.  I figure the time I take in creating them is probably less than the time I would spend trying to find them in stores or online.

Here are my first creations

Christmas Journal Cards



Christmas Journal Cards - large and medium



Handmade ATC Size Cards


I've listed these on my website as well as my Etsy Store.  Never listed anything digital.  Hopefully I did it right!
sharonstrouddesigns.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sharonstrouddesigns

I'm a bit rusty with my digital skills but I like the way they came out.  Hope you do too!

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment